never give me [oversized shirt] prompt
owl dork asdfjkl;
Don't... don't make it sound like tossing to me was a mistake!
"shoes in spanish"
I wasn’t expecting these to be clever.
i AM LITERALLY HANGING OVER MY DESK LAUGHING/CRYING hELP
a print i was supposed to do for tracon but i never finished it in time…. oh well there’s always the next con
sorry for not been submitting anything lately i’ve been super busy until now!!
(sorry, anon, i tried answering in the traditional way but i’m unable to load the caps from there)
- kuroo and his relationship with kenma. i love this moment (well, moments), because that’s how kuroo is officially introduced to us. as a supportive, caring friend and captain. i think the way a character is introduced is important and leaves a distinctive impression to the reader, so the fact that we first meet kuroo like this says a lot about his character. this image of kuroo is not betrayed in the manga later on, as he’s always shown supporting and helping others, out of pure kindness, literally. so yeah, this moment is my favourite because it’s the first and it left me with a wonderful impression of him.
2. here we have kuroo giving tsukishima some tips and it’s amazing because they’re from opposite teams and this is something he does repeatedly throughout the manga, in this arc and during the second training camp. it’s something i adore about him because it demonstrates that he’s a good person, a skilled player and so so humble. it’s not like tsukishima asks him for tips, he goes out of his way to help a guy he barely knows, all because he believes in his abilities and probably wants to meet him in a match at the best of his potential. also, he’s actually bothered by the fact that tsukishima diminishes himself so much…
…as it’s shown here. kuroo is great at reading people/players and he’s genuinely impressed by tsukishima and he doesn’t hide it.
3. here he provokes tsukki into accepting to practice with bokuto. the thing is, when kuroo provokes/manipulate people he doesn’t do it with the intention of harming said people. he just wants to give them a push and he’s good at that. i mean he’s so great at that he could be an evil mastermind, but he decides to use his abilities to help, so that’s what makes him my favourite character.
aaaand, when his provocations go too far he recognizes it and apologizes, because, as i said, his main objective is not teasing or hurting, but draw out a person’s potential.
4. HE’S A GREAT TALENTED PLAYER OKAY. he can be actually scary and then a second later he’s like this
5. and look at him here. this proves and strengthens what i said. he genuinely cares about tsukishima and he wants to see him improve. i mean he’s playing a game in that panel, and he still pays attention to how tsukishima is doing and prays him, even if tsukki can’t hear him probably. he’s just so nice and kind and the kind of guy who’s always there even when you don’t ask him anything? he makes sure his friends are okay and takes care of them, he’s a great player, he’s smart and doesn’t brag about it, never, and even so he’s still a teenager and a major dork. and he cares so much. i will die defending kuroo tetsurou.
i’ll finish this with the greatest panel in existence
We usually flip for the first move but this time I made it! Didn’t really matter, though.
Suga’s really good at this Battleship game…
I was going to tell you, but you were really into the game okay.
they spontaneously go ballroom dancing at scenic Somewhere In Daichi’s House, also the dress code is pajamas.
I’m not sure what it was, but
Samumenco’sEnnoshita’s made me super emotional holy crap his expressions. You’ll notice I threw in an extra credit page; it’s the comments from 零門ぺいね and 麻先みち who did the cover art and inside messages respectively. I’m going to just keep crying over this boy now.
Second to last for the week! I should have Hinata’s up a couple of hours before the episode and then I’ll probably need a bit of a break. Kenma’s bubbles were a pain in the ass to typeset and you can tell I gave up to a degree.
'A date with the devil'
A story behind the selfie pic that Alex got in a text message from his lil bara demon brother.
*credits to clumzyjr for the story suggestion when I was stuck with this weekly theme.
Hello! I’m the new EDC chick in town, Naff, but I’ll be signing my stuff as guezadilla. Enjoy the true love of a mother who wont let her baby girl grow up.
I can’t believe this